We inform you that this website (the "Website") is owned by Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales, S.A., which authorizes to Parque de Atracciones Madrid, S.A.U. for its use (hereinafter both will be jointly referred to as the "Controllers” or the "Editors").
This Website uses its own cookies and similar technologies and cookies and similar technologies of third parties (HTTP Cookies, Pixel Tracker and Local Shared) which store and recover information about users when they browse through the Website for the purposes indicated in the section "Cookies and similar technologies used through the Website".
However, in compliance with the principle of accountability, the Controllers inform that no information or personal data are collected through this Website without previously providing the necessary legal information and obtaining the express consent of the users in those cases where it is necessary.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookies or similar technologies (local shared objects, flash cookies, web beacons, bugs, etc.) are small files that are downloaded into users' devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.) for, among others, storing and retrieving information about the browsing habits of the users or their devices and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their devices, to recognize the users.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
The types of cookies that exist are identified below based on the following classification criteria:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the device or web domain from which the cookies and/or similar technologies are sent and who process the data or information obtained:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's device from a system or web domain managed by the Controllers and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's device from a system or web domain that is not managed by the Controllers, but by another entity that processes the information, or the data obtained through cookies or similar technologies.
In the event that the cookies are sent from a system or web domain managed by the Controllers, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will not be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes (for example , the improvement of its services or the provision of advertising services in its own benefits or in the benefit of another entity).
In any case, the Controllers also inform and obtain the consent of the users to install these types of cookies.
Depending on the time during which cookies and / or similar technologies remain active on users' devices:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while users access an app or web site. They are usually used to store information to provide the service requested by the users and during a single moment and they disappear when the session ends (for example, until the browser closes and the visit ends).
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the information and /or the data are still stored on the user's device even when its session has ended, and they can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the controller of the cookies. This period can range from a few minutes to several years, unless the user deletes them manually.
Depending on the purpose for which the information / data obtained through cookies is processed:
- Technical cookies (necessary): are those that allow the user to browse through an app or Website and the use of their different options or services, including those that the Controllers use to manage and operate the Website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements of the products or services, carrying out the purchase process of a product or service, manage their payment, control fraud related to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service (website, platform or application), use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) or share content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, Controllers have included on the Website based on criteria such as edited content, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as customizing that advertising content or other type of content
- Preference or personalization cookies: these cookies or similar technologies allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the Website depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these cookies or similar technologies allow the Controllers to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users who visit the Website, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies or similar technologies store information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits to effectively manage and display the advertising spaces that are incorporated into the Website, which allows developing a specific profile to show them said advertising based on it.
- Social network cookies: Controllers may integrate functions of third-party websites on their Website, in particular of certain social networks. Sometimes these functions come with scripts or other elements that have the ability to read, and sometimes save, cookies from those social networks on the users’ devices. These cookies may allow the personalization of advertising. Although, the Controllers do not have access or control over these types of cookies or the data they collect, they also inform and obtain the consent of the users to install these elements.
PROTECTION RELATING TO MINORS
The purchase processes of this Website are aimed to users over fourteen (14) years old and for this purpose we use an age verification field in the Website's forms.
Controllers are not responsible for the use that users under fourteen (14) years old may make on the devices used to browse through this Website.
However, we are aware of the special protection that minors personal information deserves and therefore, if any user is under fourteen (14) years, before continuing to browse, he/she must notify his/her father, mother or legal guardian to accept, set up or reject the cookies on this Website. If you are the father, mother or legal guardian of a user and you are concerned about the processing of personal information related to your children that may be carried out through this Website, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES USED BY THE WEBSIte
In accordance with the different types of cookies and similar technologies described above, the categories of cookies and similar technologies that can be installed in the browser and / or users' device when they are browsing through this Website are indicated below.
Own cookies managed by Controllers and/or third-party cookies managed by service providers engaged by the Controllers for this purpose:
- Technical cookies (necessary)
They are those that allow you to browse the Website and use its different options or services. With them, the Controllers can, for example, monitor traffic and data communication, identify users during the session and use security elements during user navigation. The technical cookies that this Website incorporates are exempted from the obligation to obtain the informed consent of the users in accordance with current legislation since, as indicated, they allow the provision of the service requested by the user.
- Preference or customization cookies
These cookies allow users to specify or customize some characteristics of our Website (for example, the language, the number of search results you want to display per page, the type of browser through which you access the service, the configuration from where you access the service, etc.). Before these cookies are installed, the informed consent of the users is required. If the user decides not to accept the use of the same, some of the functionalities of the Website will be limited.
- Analysis or measurement cookies
They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the different users on our Website to introduce improvements based on the analysis of data on the use of products and / or services offered through the Website. Usually, the data processed to carry out this purpose are anonymized, that is, they do not allow the identification of users. In any case, before they are installed, the informed consent of the users is required. If the user decides not to accept the use of the same, some of the functionalities of the Website will be limited.
- Behavioural advertising cookies
They allow the storage of information on the behaviour of users obtained through their browsing habits. If the user consents to the installation of these cookies, the data obtained as a result of this will allow the Managers to develop a specific profile on the user to show them advertising based on their browsing habits so that it is in accordance with their tastes and interests. Before they are installed, the informed consent of the users is required. If the user decides not to accept the use of the same, some of the functionalities of the Website will be limited.
Third-party cookies created, administered and managed by third parties other than those responsible:
- Third-party cookies unrelated to those responsible
It is possible that this Website includes third-party logos or functions (for example, from social networks).
Sometimes these logos and functions include scripts or other elements that read, and sometimes save, cookies and similar technologies on the user’s browser and / or device. These cookies can be of different types (technical or necessary cookies in which case, the user’s consent is not required, behavioural advertising cookies, in which case, and although the Controllers do not have control over them, the user’s consent is previously required before their installation).
Although, the Controllers previously request the user’s consent to install this type of cookies and / or similar technologies, we inform you that the owners of them are the third entities which manage their purposes and their own privacy practices. Accordingly, users should refer to them to obtain more information about the use of said cookies and / or similar technologies and, where appropriate, about the processing of their personal data. Controllers show below a list with the possible third entities that may incorporate this type of cookies and / or similar technologies in the devices and / or browsers of the Website’s users, together with the links to its cookie policies and privacy policies so that users can consult all the information in this regard and can continue deciding about the processing of their information. This list includes but not limited:
Cookies Policy: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Cookies Policy: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
DETAILS OF THE Cookies and similar technologies used by the Data Controllers through the Website
How CAN THE USERS CHANGE THEIR COOKIES SETTING OR WITHDRAW THEIR EXPRESS CONSENT FOR COOKIES AND / OR SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES INSTALLATION
If you have allowed the installation of cookies and / or similar technologies through the cookie management platform used by the Controllers, you can subsequently, at any time, delete or change your cookies setting through the link "Change your Consent" that is included in the previous section "Details of the cookies and similar technologies used by the Controllers through the website" or use the tools provided by the browser that you have used to access and navigate this Website”.
Otherwise, if you decide to use the tools provided by your browser for changing your cookies settings or withdrawing your consent, you should take into account that, depending on the type of your browser, the procedure to carry out the process may change. Accordingly, Controllers provide you with the links of the main existing browsers through which you may, at any time, change the settings or delete the cookies and similar technologies on which you have previously given your express consent. These browsers include but not limited:
The user must keep in mind that some characteristics of the contents of the Website are only available if the installation of cookies or similar technologies is allowed. If the user decides not to accept or block certain cookies and / or similar technologies, depending on their purpose, this may affect to, totally or partially, the normal processes of the Website or prevent access to some services on it.
However, if the user wants more information on how to withdraw its consent or bout the procedure to disable cookies or change its preferences, as well as, ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the Website, he/she can contact the Controllers through the following email address email@example.com.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE USING OF COOKIES AND / OR SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
When technical (necessary) cookies are installed on your device or when users expressly consent the installation of any other type of cookies and similar technologies on their devices or browsers, Controllers and third parties (service providers or third parties who act as joint controllers of your personal data) can collect some information such as the following:
- Technical details about the devices used by users, including: connection to the internet and / or other networks (including IP address), mobile device identifier, your operating system, browser type or other kind of software or your device data or other technical details.
- Details of the use of the Websites services, including but not limited to: metric information about when and how users use our services, traffic data, geographic location data (city and country), the date and time of the last time the user visited the Website, access to the content that the user chose in his last visit to the Website.
- Data regarding the informed consent expressly given by users for the installation of cookies and similar technologies (logs), including the user's consent status as proof of the consent required and given.
PRIVACY REGARDING TO THE USING OF COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The Controllers of the personal data/information processing are:
- Parque de Atracciones de Madrid, S.A.U., company with registered office at Recinto Parque de Atracciones, Casa de Campo, s/n, 28011, Madrid, España, and which operates Parque de Atracciones Madrid (hereinafter, the “Park”).
Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales, S.A., company which manages the central services of the Park, with registered office at Paseo de la Castellana 216, Planta 16, C.P. 28046, Madrid, Spain.
Both companies act individually as controllers and jointly as joint controllers (hereinafter, the “Controllers” or the “Editors”).
To resolve any doubts about the personal data processing or obtaining information regarding the essential parts of the join controllers’ agreement, users may contact at any time with the Data Protection Officer of the Controller (DPO) by any of these means:
Postal address: Paseo de la Castellana, 216, Planta 16, 28046, Madrid, Spain.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes and lawfuness
The purposes of the information processing are stated in the sections “General characteristics of cookies and similar technologies used by the Website” and “Details of the cookies and similar technologies used by the Controllers through the Website”. The lawfulness of the processing is the express consent of the users, who, in any case, may manage or withdraw it according to the processes detailed in the section “How can the users change their cookies setting or withdraw their express consent for cookies and / or similar technologies installation”.
Controllers may share the information collected by the cookies or similar technologies with:
- If necessary, with the competent Public Authorities, Courts and Prosecutor Officer to comply with the applicable legal obligation that may rise from the European Law and/or local legal framework.
- Services providers which act on behalf of the Controllers as processors, following in any case their data protection instructions. Among these providers, Controllers have providers which provide analysis and metric services, personalization of the advertisement, technical services for the Website maintenance, technical services which allow the users give their consents, etc.
- Other third-parties which are not engaged directly by the Controllers, which install cookies and/or similar technologies from their own domains or from the Controllers domains when they are responsible for managing and administrating the purposes, the conditions, the characteristics and the information obtained by their cookies and/or similar technologies. These third-parties may include, but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram o YouTube.
Transfers to third countries
Usually, data processing is carried out, within the European Economic Area (EEA) or in countries that have been stated with an adequate level of protection in data protection terms by the European Commission.
Cookies and similar technologies from Google:
Notwithstanding of foregoing, please remember that users may chose in a free way if they want to install or not cookies or similar technologies in their devices or browsers, and, if they accept them, users may also change cookies setting or withdraw their consent at any time through the consent platform used by this Website or by using any of the means detailed in the section “How can the users change their cookies setting or withdraw their express consent for cookies and / or similar technologies installation”.
Likewise, remember that as a consequence of cookies or similar technologies from external third parties, it is possible that the companies which operates these cookies or similar technologies may make international transfers with the data or information obtained through their cookies. Users can find more information about it by consulting their privacy and cookie policies. To facilitate the consultation, in the section "General characteristics of cookies and similar technologies used through the Website” some of these third parties are identified together with their privacy and cookie policies.
Data retention period
The data will be processed as long as the authorizations of the users remain in force. Next, and in accordance with the data protection regulations, these data will be kept duly blocked (during the limitation period of the actions derived from said authorization) for the sole purpose of complying with the legal obligations applicable to the Controller and for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
Data Protection Rights
Users can at any time manage or withdraw their consent according to the steps described in the section “How can the users change their cookies setting or withdraw their express consent for cookies and / or similar technologies installation”.
Likewise, they can also exercise their right of access, rectification, erasure, object, restriction of processing, portability, and if applicable, object and automated individual decision-making, including profiling by sending their request in writing to the Data Protection Officer of the Controllers at the following postal address Paseo de la Castellana 216, planta 16, 28046, Madrid, Spain or, if they prefer, by sending an email to the following email: email@example.com.
Users also have the right to file a claim when they consider it appropriate to safeguard their rights before the Spanish Data Protection Control Authorities by its website www.agpd.es.
If users need to exercise any of their personal data rights regarding to cookies or similar technologies of external third parties, they should consult their particular cookies and privacy. To make it easier, the links to some of these cookies and privacy policies are included in the section "General characteristics of cookies and similar technologies used through the Website”.
Update of the cookies policy and contact details
This Cookies Policy may be updated at any time depending on the cookies and similar technologies used by this Website.
Last updating: December 2020